Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christmas with Family and Friends

As much as I love the Barkly, family and friends will always draw me back to Victoria - if only for visits to enjoy extended Christmas celebrations. But instead of the usual Christmas shots, I've picked a few of my favourites of the people I spent it with...

Backyard golf is a bit of fun for Kayla... if only Ed would accept that the ball is not his.




Cooper in serious contemplation...

Rare time together for Kayla and her Uncle Mark.


So... which monster are you, Cooper?

Photos of Christine not poking her tongue out are a rarity. To get these ones I had to distract her with some of her favourites - tea and books.



And we can't have photos of Christine without throwing in a cat...


Summer afternoons on the veranda with the family and friends. A cuppa and a good chat... and often a passionate debate!


Snoozing on the lounge room floor after lunch is not just a Christmas Day tradition... its a necessity!

1 comment:

Rhonda Perky's Team said...

Yay! Grumpkin is a star! And I do so not poke my tongue out... (sometimes)